Body MassagerOur range of products include hot water bag/bottle plain rubber heating pad non-electrical for pain relief massage and ice bag pain relief.
Hot Water Bag/Bottle plain Rubber Heating Pad Non-Electrical For Pain Relief Massage
Approx. Price: Rs 65 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||20 Piece|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
- Hot water bag is most popular in heat therapy treatment and it can resist the hot water pressure comfortably
- Made with high quality guaranteed rubber for long lasting, comes with leakage prevention stopper, easy to clean & keep water hot for longer time.
- Relief muscular and joint pain, induces relaxation, releases stress instantly, prevent muscular cramps, menstrual pains, stomach and back aches.
Approx. Price: Rs 75 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Piece|
|Model Name/Number||MAGIC PLUS 001|
|Type||Smooth On Both Sides|
- LIGHTWEIGHT & PORTABLE FOR DAILY USE – 6" & 9’’ ice pack just weight 100 gm, great to keep one in your car, work desk, home, and travel bag for instant pain relief. Whether you are experiencing the weekend hangover, headache, or aching and soreness from a recent visit to your chiropractor, get the soothing relief from hot or cold therapy right away
- SAFE & WATERPROOF –Superior Leak-resistant Cap with Large Cap Opening allows for easy filling of ice cubes or crushed ice. Soft, waterproof, and flexible textile enables the water to stay cold and hot much longer than gel packs or other packs
- EASY TO USE AS HOT & COLD THERAPY – For cold therapy, simply fill the ice bag two-thirds full with ice and water to relieve discomfort from headaches, bruises, migraines, muscle aches, and swelling. For hot therapy, add hot water (not boiling, Notice: The temperature for hot water therapy is 50-60?/122?-140?.) to help soothe an upset stomach, migraine, sinus and joint pain
- INSTANT PAIN RELIEF - The ice bag packs are ideal for application of cold therapy to help reduce pain and swelling from minor scrapes, bruises, muscle aches, sprains, and strains; Suitable for sports injury and first aid. Recommended to help relieve pain, reduce swelling, and speed recovery
- 2 x Ice Bag [ 6" & 9"]. Apply hot water bags, ice pack, hot pack, ice bag or cold therapy after an injury to reduce swelling and decrease pain, Reusable and economical